Cold beer and chicken TV after a long weeks work

Clemsonchickfan

In the Brooder
Apr 12, 2015
Sumter, SC
There's nothing better than sitting out by the run late on a Friday with a cold adult beverage watching the flock do its thing before dusk.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day holiday and thank you to all of the families who have sacrificed your loved ones for the opportunities we take for granted in this country!!

I'd personally rather have an ice cold diet coke than a cold beer, but otherwise I agree completely. :eek:) You have a great Memorial Day weekend as well.

I'd personally rather have an ice cold diet coke than a cold beer, but otherwise I agree completely. :eek:) You have a great Memorial Day weekend as well.

I knew there was a reason I liked you! I'm a diet Coke girl, myself
hugs.gif

No beer for me I prefer an ice cold Caffeine-free diet Pepsi and I love cold chicken ( or warm or hot or barbequed or baked CHICKEN !!!!!!) I think about our servicemen a lot. I wish they could have the chicken and beer or pop, or anything else it takes to make them feel at home even for a short time.

No beer for me I prefer an ice cold Caffeine-free diet Pepsi and I love cold chicken ( or warm or hot or barbequed or baked CHICKEN !!!!!!) I think about our servicemen a lot. I wish they could have the chicken and beer or pop, or anything else it takes to make them feel at home even for a short time.

Diet Pepsi works too. :eek:)

Michael, I'm not prejudiced. My brother will ONLY drink diet Coke, or nothing. I can go either way - whatever the fast food place or restaurant has. I cut out the caffeine only because I realized it didn't do anything for me by way of alertness or whatever. So I figured I could live without it - and I did. I can't handle the un-colas because they have too much citric acid which doesn't agree with me.

Iced tea...real brewed iced tea for me.
I can't handle the artificial sweeteners. :/ no diet pops for me. Or sodas. Or whatever you call em ;)

Love and appreciation to those who serve or have served.

Michael, I'm not prejudiced. My brother will ONLY drink diet Coke, or nothing. I can go either way - whatever the fast food place or restaurant has. I cut out the caffeine only because I realized it didn't do anything for me by way of alertness or whatever. So I figured I could live without it - and I did. I can't handle the un-colas because they have too much citric acid which doesn't agree with me.

I don't much care for the taste of the un-colas. Diet Coke is my personal favorite diet soda, but I love any of the diet colas (whether they have caffeine in them or not).

Iced tea...real brewed iced tea for me.
I can't handle the artificial sweeteners.
hmm.png
no diet pops for me. Or sodas. Or whatever you call em
wink.png

Love and appreciation to those who serve or have served.

I like Iced tea as well, and I like my tea without any sweeteners (artificial or otherwise). When I drink iced tea I like it straight (black).

Back
Top Bottom