1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cold Chick Feet

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by BearSwampChick, Jan 12, 2008.

1. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    I badly need some reassurance! I put in my first order to McMurray's (all pullets) and now I'm getting cold feet worrying about all the things I've been reading on the BYC forum. Yikes! It all seemed pretty simple when I was reading and researching. Now it seems like a million and one things to worry about. Am I just not ready to take this on?[​IMG]

2. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Its called buyer remorse. I do it everytime i add new responsibilities of my list of things to do!

dont worry, just enjoy. Youll be glad you did, beside you have us!

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

So what exactly are you worried about?

4. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    Oh, the dog, the flies, hawks, whether they will completely tear up the yard, illnesses, going from 0 chickens to 25. I guess I'm a worrywart and as my mom used to say "borrowing trouble". I guess I'm thinking my life is going to change drastically or something. Being pretty silly, huh?

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Well I will agree that your life will change when you go from 0 to 25 chickens, but it will be for the better! Yes, there's lots to worry about, but there is with pretty much everything in life!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by