Cold Weather All Across The Country Tonight

barnie.gif

Here in western WA we're not used to such cold temps!! It hasn't gotten above freezing in days. It's been snowing at my house since about 2:00p, accumulating on top of the snow we already had.

It's slicker than snot out there!

Quote:
Floridians BE GONE!

lau.gif
Might as well throw out anyone in Arizona or California as well... no need to stop in here.

:LOL

Anyone who is not experiencing freezing temps tonight is hereby banned from this thread.

I was talking with my gram today, who lived in Florida. She was telling me about the little lizards running around on her lanai in the sun. <gag me..> While we were talking it started to sun at my house. <...with a pitchfork>

Hey now! We're in extreme SW Arkansas, just 45 minutes from the Texas line and it's 29 right now. Tomorrow's high is s'pose to be 33 and the low is a freakin 16 degrees! So
tongue.gif

We've already had one ice storm this year and another one is taking shape. I've lived with both and I'll take snow over ice any day!

Oh, gosh, I just feel so guilty about leaving early in the morning for St. Augustine, Florida, leaving behind all these already half-chilled Hoosiers in this big frozen-cornfield wasteland. And that's saying nothing about everyone else in the North. ... PITY!

snicker snicker

Last edited:
It's nasty here in NE Ohio too. We had 4" of snow yesterday morning then rain nearly all day, leaving about 6" of ice on the ground. Temps never broke above 31 degrees. Predicted 11 degrees tonight.

I need iceskates to get to the coop and an ice pick just to get the coop doors open!

The girls still go out to play in the covered run, and I still average 7 eggs daily from 10 pullets, without heat or light in the coop.

They amaze me!

14 below without wind chill right now. The little heater in the coop is holding at 34. We are expecting 23 below for the low tonight! This has been going on for a week now!! I wish we were getting some snow with it instead of wind.
rant.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom