College Basketball anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by vortec, Jan 29, 2009.

1. vortec

vortec Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Anybody been keeping up with college hoops? If so who do you pull for? I have been a Duke basketball fan since I was knee high, and at 6'5, thats been awhile ago. I love to watch games throughout the year and especially love March Madness! Anybody else have interest in this sport?

vortec

2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I love March Madness!!! Big college fans here!!

3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:Nope we dont do Basketball here. We are height challenged , i am the tallest here at 5'6"

4. Steve

Steve Ye Olde Henhouse Builder

Michigan State Alumni here.....go GREEN!.....go WHITE!

5. iread

iread Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    South Carolina
    How about those Clemson Tigers! Whoo Hoo! Great comeback against VaTech tonight!

6. vortec

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Quote:Yes, the ACC should be good again this year as we have already had 3 #1s in the early going. You would expect Duke and UNC to be good but if Wake and Clemson join the party, then we should have more then one representative going deep into March

7. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!!! You are one of them!!! We have a Carolina room in our house. Hubby lives and breaths Tarheel sports. He says that God is a Tarheel fan. Why else would the sky be Carolina Blue?!

Me, I'm an Arizona State Alum. Go Devils!!!!

We love college sports. We don't watch anything Pro. Life goes on hold for Bowl Week, March Madness and the College Baseball & Softball World Series.

The best sport of all to watch however is the Little League World Series.

8. iread

iread Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    South Carolina
    That's the first time I've ever heard a Duke fan say something nice about Clemson basketball! LOL!

9. vortec

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Quote:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!!! You are one of them!!! We have a Carolina room in our house. Hubby lives and breaths Tarheel sports. He says that God is a Tarheel fan. Why else would the sky be Carolina Blue?!

Me, I'm an Arizona State Alum. Go Devils!!!!

We love college sports. We don't watch anything Pro. Life goes on hold for Bowl Week, March Madness and the College Baseball & Softball World Series.

The best sport of all to watch however is the Little League World Series.

LoL! I don't know about your husband but at least you got the Devils part right.

I was bored one summer and turned on the TV and happened to watch a soft ball world series game and I actually enjoyed it. It was addictive and I watched every game from the semis to the last game of the championship. That is a truly enjoyable sport to watch! I wonder why there isn't a pro league?

10. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:There used to be but it didn't get the sponsorship just like the WNBA is about to go under. There used to be a team sponsored by Coors called the Silver Bullets.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by