1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

College football question For all you fans

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Oct 25, 2008.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    There is my Dh , sitting of his couch with chips and iced tea,remote in one and and pointing and commanding with th other. Explaining to me what they do wrong what they have to do to win the game, coaching and yelling at the TV. Cant go and open the kids's bag of chips because the buckeyes loose the game.
    Do men really believe the game and all hopes of a trophy is lost if they don't coach their them to victory from the couch/chair? I just dont get it.I behave like the penguins in the movie adagascar"just smile and wave,smile and wave." I dont even know every freaking postion a player can have(half ack,fullback....) For all I care Troy Polamalu is a hunksicle.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

You are too funny!!! If you really want to know about football, PM me. I will not bore others with intricacies of such a fine game.

3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:I just would have to ask my husband , he and his brother played HS football. He had the colleges looking at him, but he was to small meaning short to play. And then he had a open fracture alve his ankle.

It just amazes me how serious he gets, sitting there explaining the the Ohio state freshman quarter back or whatever needs to run forward and never bak or side ways. "take the d#$&& hit" Didnt I tell you not to go there" ......... I think in need to get him a Jim Tressel sweater.

ohhhh and never ever ever ever call himat work and tell him the score

4. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Lol... I can't say much because I'm almost as bad myself, especially when it comes to the Buckeyes! I am not nearly the armchair coach that my grandpa is, though!

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I do the same thing with the NE pats ( I know not college but still). I barely eat the food. sometimes I to busy screaming for joy and sometimes I am screaming dirty dirty words.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  6. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Geaux Tigers! FIGHT!

7. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I absolutley love football! My son has been playing for 9 years. He graduates from HS this year and has Auburn, Troy State, Vanderbilt and FSU looking at him. But noooo he wants to play for University of Michigan. I'll never get to go to a game...Oh Well! I get more excited at the actual games, but I yell along with the TV, my daughter wont sit next to me, she says I get too violent. You should see me at a hockey game!

8. Sooner Chic-en

Sooner Chic-en Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I'm so new here I haven't had time to post pic, but it's coming, as far as FB goes BOOMER SOONER!! Yes I live in the wonderful state of Oklahoma... I love football, so my husband has nothing over on me:cool:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by