College for Chickens - "Trade"! NC, near Fayetteville/Wilmington

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Apr 30, 2009.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I will be going back to college this summer to finish my teaching degree at UNC-Pembroke. Because of the additional time I will be away from home, I have elected to downsize my flock. Here is what I have available:

4 Fawn Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantams, 1 year old. 2 broody hens now, 1 hen that is laying, and a fiesty rooster. The hens have been shown at APA shows and took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in their variety. I'm asking $40 for all four of them, must go together.

Silver/Fawn Duckwing OEGB young pair, 2 months old. Silver Duckwing rooster and Fawn Silver Duckwing hen. $15 for the pair

Silver Sebright pair, 7 months old. Hen is laying 5-6 eggs a week. $20 for the pair

1 White Silkie, 3 months old, from very nice stock, unsure of sex. $10

1 White Showgirl (naked neck) Silkie, 3 months old, looks like a rooster and has a neck bowtie. $15

Also, chicks: Buff Orpingtons, Golden Campine Old English Game Bantams, Mottled Houdans, Golden Laced Polish. Price depends on what you want, age, and how you many you buy.

Currect pictures available by request. We are located half way between Fayetteville and Wilmington. Please be aware of the driving distance before you commit to them.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by