Collinsville AL Flea Market and other big Flea markets

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SportTees, Apr 7, 2009.

1. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

Does anyone go to the Collinsville Flea market? I was out there Saturday and there were people in white biohazard suites walking around - testing birds I guess. Anyone know what they were doing there?? Are there any other good large flea markets ?

2. beak

beak On vacation

Dec 12, 2008
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Might be Ghostbusters.

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I went to First Monday Trades Day in Canton, Texas. Huge! I came home with 5 point of lay pullets and a rooster! [​IMG]

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I havent been to the Collinsville, AL flea market in a very long time. Im due for a trip down that way. Crossville, TN has a big outdoor flea market. Used to have lots of animals there, but I havent been to it in a while either.

5. GaDawg

GaDawg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    North GA
    I been to that Flea Market several times. I was there about 3 weeks ago, got there late and saw mostly game birds.
    I bought a rat terrier pup there several years ago.

6. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:[​IMG]

B. Saffles Farms :

I havent been to the Collinsville, AL flea market in a very long time. Im due for a trip down that way. Crossville, TN has a big outdoor flea market. Used to have lots of animals there, but I havent been to it in a while either.

I have been wanting to go to the Crossville,tn flea market - do you have to get there supper early like Collinsville? Where is it located?? Where in Crossville? [​IMG]

7. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I went there last month an sold several birds. Someone told me AL sends people around to blood test livestock at flea markets randomly. I haven't seen them do it myself.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by