1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Color help.....which one to keep.

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by PhlyinPheBee, Apr 8, 2009.

1. PhlyinPheBee

PhlyinPheBee Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!

Mar 11, 2009
    Northeast Louisiana
    here are 3 EE's. I was wondering on the colors. One I will be keeping to add to my flock and the others are going to be starters of others.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    The first one looks alot like one of my EEs Rose, she is beautiful and very graceful looking. Heres a picture of her at about 6/7 weeks old.[​IMG]

3. jossanne

jossanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    It's a pretty good guessing game, trying to figure out what they'll look like as adults. I tend to like the lighter-colored ones, so that's the one I'd keep. They're cute babies! They look a lot like two of mine.

4. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    The darker colored one in the second picture might turn out looking something like my Jasmine girl. picture of her at about 6/7 weeks old.[​IMG] but you never know what you'll end up with.

5. PhlyinPheBee

PhlyinPheBee Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!

Mar 11, 2009
    Northeast Louisiana
    It is going to be hard to choose. I have a gold lace one and a buff/blue one. They are so pretty. I just am hoping to pick one that will not be the same color as my other 2. I guess I will be going for the lighter one. That was my first pick the day I got them.

Thanks for sharing your pics!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by