Color of my keets

Discussion in 'Guinea Fowl' started by PotterWatch, Aug 10, 2013.

1. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I've been trying to post a new picture of my keets for days now but it has been frustrating me. I hope this link works. I am interested to know what colors I have. I posted once before but didn't get any replies. I hope this new picture is better! [​IMG] I think the picture is fixed. At least I can see it now... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  3. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    [​IMG] Maybe this will work. I've never had any trouble posting pictures before.

4. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Big Oak Valley, CA
    The darkest keet on the top is a Pearl Grey, the brownish keet at the bottom is a Brown, the keet on the upper right with no feather pattern is a Violet.... and the 2 lightest keets I cannot tell for sure, there's not enough detail on them in this pic for me to give you a positive ID on them [​IMG]The one on the left looks like it's a very light blue, so just from the pic I'm guessing it's a Lite Lavender and the one on the right looks even lighter so it may be a Porcelain, or it may be a very light Buff Dundotte. But they could also be a Lavender and a Lite Lavender, I just can't tell from this particular pic. If you can get a better pic of those 2 keets showing their color better and the tops of their heads clearly so I can see the pattern of their head stripes I can probably tell you for sure.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by