Colorado newbie

wattsjadajoe

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 15, 2011
Avondale, Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hi all, We moved to Colorado in November 2010. We have 36 acres, so now my husband has his chance to raise whatever he wants. He's wanted chickens for as long as I've known him (& that's a long time). He discovered your forum earlier this week and told me to check it out. We are Jack Daniels collectors and have belonged to a Jack Daniels collectors forum for a few yrs. We have developed many close friendships, so we know the value of a forum. We've been making plans on what is needed to start out on our chicken adventure. But, by reading on here, it seems like we have enough laying around to get us started. We did some measuring lastnight and we have enough dog cage to make a 12X12 and a 12X6 run. Forgive me if I use the wrong terms. Joe wants to make tractors, so they can be moved around. We have a major ant problem. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce ourselves. We are Joe & Donna Watts. Married 30 yrs. One son, Joseph (27) who lives about 1 hour from us. We migrated to Colorado for Joe's employment from Illinois (30 miles south of St. Louis), where we were both born and raised. Been enjoying reading your threads and looking at pics. Hope to be adding a few ourselves soon.

Chat at cha's all soon,
Donna (& Joe)

welcome-byc.gif
from MO
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom