1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Colorado - Silkie Roo needs new home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chirpy, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I have an approximately eight month old all white Silkie Rooster that needs a new home. My girls are just to dominant for him. He seems to be very sweet, he lets us pick him up and is very calm.

I would only want money to cover gas costs if someone here can give him a home.

2. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    I would LOVE to, but I won't be back down until 2/16! Where are you located? I might be able to talk my mother in law into bringing him up with her this week...LOL!! I bet I can!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  3. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Hi Crystal - I would be happy to keep him until this weekend if your mother in law can for sure get him then. We live in Elizabeth (SE of Denver metro). I will send you a private message with other details. I need to know as quickly as possible as the lady I got him from will also take him back and we were going to work out details to get him back to her. I'd rather he go to you!!!!![​IMG]
    Chirpy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by