Colored glass rooster for bids

mcg30_40

Songster
12 Years
Jan 2, 2008
alabama
My DH doesn't like this so it's up to the highest bidder. Auction will end Tuesday 8pm. Good luck everyone! Buyer pays shipping of their choice and since it's glass I would suggest insurance or shipping UPS or such but that's just my suggestion, your choice.

5546_groo.jpg

5546_groo1.jpg

How tall is it and what are the colorful things inside? Is is very heavy? It is very pretty.

Jody

It is approx 9in tall and 8 in wide (including tail). I have no scales of any kind in my house but I would say between 5 and 10 lbs, it's very heavy for it's size. It's made sturdy. The colorful things are part of the colored glass.

I have no idea how much it's worth.

I would bid on that in a heartbeat....soooooooo adorable....but the second my cats knocked it over (which they WOULD) that tail would be history!!!!
sad.png
That thing is cute!!! I would tell DH too bad. My house would be decorated in sports memorabilia if I let him pick!!!

With those measurements, I would say it would easily fit in a $12.95 flat rate priority box, with plenty of room for paper and stuffing around it for safe shipping. POSSIBLY even in the smaller square $9.80 priority flat rate box.

I bid $5.00!

Thanks for the info on shipping! I don't ship very much stuff so I had no idea.

barnie.gif
OOHH! Must..... resist.....Christmas to close........
hit.gif

Seriously though, if I wasn't constantly saying to DH "Now Honey I know you want/need that but can't it wait until after Christmas?" then I would so be bidding on it!!! I LOVE it!

Back
Top Bottom