Colorful Lavender Split Silkie Cockerel - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Sep 5, 2011.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Offering a really colorful lavender split cockerel. It was pretty much impossible to catch the true colors of this little guy with the camera, but he is just stunning. He is around 4 months old, vaccinated for Marek's disease at hatch and comes from an NPIP certified and AI tested clean flock. Has all 5 toes, but poor separation between 4/5 on both feet. He is going to be one pretty rooster when he grows up and could be a very good breeder for a blue partridge program. He will be bathed and trimmed as necessary prior to shipment and will be shipped to you in a new usps approved shipping box with plenty of fruit and/or vegies to keep him hydrated on his trip. It is too hot here to ship right now, but I expect to be able to start mailing birds by the end of the month. Please contact me for payment details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CoopedUpVa

CoopedUpVa Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2011
    Wow. He is beautiful!

3. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    he looks like my calico silkie

4. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    I really need him for getting Lavs but the shipping costs more then him [​IMG] Why can't shipping be free [​IMG]

5. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Guess you will have to take that up with USPS:) Since they are already in the process of going broke, I doubt they will have much sympathy LOL. Looking at the big picture though, it would still cost you more to drive up and get him with gas prices so high!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by