Coloring Book Contest Voting

Which is your favorite coloring book entry?

• 1 - bantiebabe1200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - BirdNut

• 3 - cabincrazyone

• 4 - feetsoup

• 5 - FlockMama

• 6 - Gerbil

• 7 - Msbear

• 8 - pusskatkins

• 9 - TheChickenCameFirst

• 10 - tigerrrrrrrlilly

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
About 5 months ago we started a really fun contest, the Official BYC Chicken Coloring Book Contest

We appreciate all the submissions (we had about 45 really amazing submissions. It wasn't easy, but we've chosen 10 of our favorites for you to vote on your favorites. The winner will get a free 1 year GFM for themselves or a friend and the second and third place winners will each get a 6 month GFM !

Here are the 10 finalists. Click on the image for a larger version then come back to vote for your favorite!

We'll be accepting votes until 2/7

woot.gif

BTW, once we choose a winner we'll collect all the submissions together into an official BYC Coloring Book for you to download for free!
big_smile.png

Picture 1: By "bantiebabe1200"

Picture 2: By "BirdNut"

Picture 3: By "cabincrazyone"

Picture 4: By "feetsoup"

Picture 5: By "FlockMama"

Picture 6: By "Gerbil"

Picture 7: By "Msbear"

Picture 8: By "pusskatkins"

Picture 9: By "TheChickenCameFirst"

Picture 10: By "tigerrrrrrrlilly"

We've been able to get most of the images to be formatted to print properly. Some were just way too tiny to come out in a print, so hopefully they can be resubmitted in larger formats.

Two links:

1) The Official BYC Coloring Book (500kb PDF): https://www.backyardchickens.com/media/byc-coloring-book.pdf

2)
All the submissions have been placed in the BYC Gallery: img/smilies/ya.gif" alt="ya" />">https://www.backyardchickens.com/images/gallery/

woot.gif
ya.gif

Well, I am stumped. Why not use all of them since you are offering it as a download? They are all fun pictures and kids would LOVE them. I mean use all 10, not all 45, by the way
big_smile.png

Last edited:
As a Mom to 2 girls, i have to vote for the easier to color ones, that the girls wont get mad at lol I vote for 4, 3, 9 and 10 for that reason!

they are all really good, and I would color all of them after hiding the coloring book from the girls lol (that or I need to order 3 not 2) lol

Back
Top Bottom