1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Columbian Plymouth Rock hatching eggs - Exhibition Quality

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Yard full o' rocks, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    I have set the final group of eggs for my breeding plans in the incubator and I've REDUCED the price on hatching eggs!!

Breeding pens are set up, birds are laying well and I am offering 12+ hatching eggs from my Etowah Valley Columbian Rocks.

This is one of the most rare color varieties of plymouth rock and good ones are hard to come by. A pullet from my 2013 breeding pens recently won "best of breed" and "reserve of breed" at the Sunshine Classic double show in Lake City, FL. This bird is owned by a friend, not by myself

Price is $30 per dozen plus shipping/handling, please PM me for details. I can easily do 2 shipments per week, perhaps more

I am also taking orders for chicks. Arrangements for those can be made with me via PM as well.

THANKS

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Please put me on the list for eggs. Email me your pay pal address for payment or I can send a check thanks.

3. fisher101

fisher101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2014
    How would I but a few chicks and a dozen or so eggs off you jw

4. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Please PM me and we can work out details

Thanks

5. Clsikes

Clsikes Out Of The Brooder