Columbian Plymouth Rock (Large Fowl) eggs - 12 +

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Yard full o' rocks, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Offering 12 (plus whatever extras are laid between now and Monday) Columbian Plymouth rock eggs. This will probably be my last offer of 2010 as I will begin hatching for myself very shortly.

My birds originate from a breeder in Ohio who regularly wins at shows he attends. I am NOT saying that any of my birds are show quality. Only that they are NOT hatchery birds and come from a line of birds that produces some SQ chicks. My flock is true to breed, size and color.

Currently, 4 of my pullets are laying. Sugarhillfarms (SC) and Pandorataylor (IN ALASKA!!) both had recently successful hatches from my flock.

Eggs will ship Monday, December 6

This is a picture of the flock out on a nice Fall day

[​IMG]

Please PM me if you have any questions....

Merry Christmas

2. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Beautiful flock! [​IMG]

Yard full o' rocks :

Offering 12 (plus whatever extras are laid between now and Monday) Columbian Plymouth rock eggs. This will probably be my last offer of 2010 as I will begin hatching for myself very shortly.

My birds originate from a breeder in Ohio who regularly wins at shows he attends. I am NOT saying that any of my birds are show quality. Only that they are NOT hatchery birds and come from a line of birds that produces some SQ chicks. My flock is true to breed, size and color.

Currently, 4 of my pullets are laying. Sugarhillfarms (SC) and Pandorataylor (IN ALASKA!!) both had recently successful hatches from my flock.

Eggs will ship Monday, December 6

This is a picture of the flock out on a nice Fall day

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/25882_cimg2021.jpg

Please PM me if you have any questions....

Merry Christmas​

3. punky rooster

punky rooster Awesome

Jul 21, 2010
    Your doing great on your project Scott!
    Keep up the good work [​IMG] [​IMG]
    punky

4. Yard full o' rocks

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Thanks y'all.....I can't wait for these guys (below) to start laying!!! I am going to incubate all winter long here....since these birds are from Canada, can't help but think they can deal with Georgia winters. Hope to be able to offer these in the Spring

[​IMG]

5. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Scott, they look great! Looks like you've done a great job raising them up & picking your breeders - BEST of luck!!!

6. Rathbone

Rathbone Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2010
    Mojave Desert
    When would these arrive? I have already bid on some eggs to go in my incubator but want to make sure I would be able to set them at the same time. Kelly

7. Yard full o' rocks

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Kelly

I will ship these on Monday. Depending on where you live, they would probably arrive Wed or Thurs

Scott

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by