COLUMBIAN ROCK Small Flock 5 pullets 1 Roo I must be crazy!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Sep 21, 2010.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    It's a rare event when one of these birds are offered for sale...These came straight from Scott's pen this Summer(yard full of rocks) They are beautiful birds but not perfect.Still a great jumping in place for anyone that wants to start with the Columbian's. 5 nice ladies and 1 courting gentleman.I don't have the time to put into another breed with my kids schedule being so demanding so going to let them go to someone that can really use such nice birds in their breeding program.Most are real close to POL 2 are a bit further behind..Mr Roo isn't sure what to do with them yet but he's learning quickly from his older mentor in the pen-Ameraucana roo.The only pictures I have of them current are pretty bad so I will try to get some better one's shortly.
    NO shipping don't ask..that would be one crazy bill but as luck has it Middle TN has most of the major interstates running right by me and I can meet you right at I-40 if you want.
    These birds are for sale locally as well so could sell locally before the auction ending so if they are temping you don't wait too long

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by