Columbian Wyandotte Bantams - Greenville, SC 29617

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by zeewhiz, Jul 3, 2008.

1. zeewhiz

zeewhiz New Egg

Apr 25, 2008
    Greenville, SC
    Hey ya'll,

I bought a dozen CWB's from Ideal poultry back at the beginning of May, and now that they are fully feathered out and half-grown, I'm ready to cull them down to the trio or quad I originally wanted.

So I have 8 or 9 cockerels and pullets ready to sell. I'll sell 'em however you want them, all the males, all the females, all of em, a pair, a trio, quad, whatever you want. I'll start at $5 a bird, with a qty discount with 4+ purchased.

You can either contact me here, or via my cell @ 864/630-5058.

Thanks,

Matt

2. dskinla

dskinla Out Of The Brooder

Jun 21, 2008
    Sonoma
    How are bantam Wyandottes as egg-layers?
    Thanks.

3. zeewhiz

zeewhiz New Egg

Apr 25, 2008
    Greenville, SC
    they are great layers of little brown eggs! however, sometimes they have fertility issues because with so many feathers back there, its hard for the roo to hit his mark.... if you just want eggs for cooking or whatever, these would be perfect. also, they make great surrogate moms.

4. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Ah man! If they weren't bantams I would certainly take all your pullets. I just don't need any bantams. I like the big girls and their large eggs.
    Good luck!

5. zeewhiz

zeewhiz New Egg

Apr 25, 2008
    Greenville, SC
    I know what you mean, if I had the space, I'd have some big'uns myself.... I do love the bantams tho.... BTW, do you ever make it to the small animal sale over in Blue Ridge on Thursday nights?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by