Columbus, Ohio

Zuesdude

Songster
10 Years
May 6, 2009
OH
Columbus, Ohio

I would like to see how many people we have in the Coumbus, Ohio area or in the city limits of one of the surrounding community close to Columbus.

Let see if any one has any birds to trade?

Let see if there is anyone close to where you live that will build you a coop?

Let see if someone can answer your Columbus question?

30553_ramclean_081.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed there are not many people around here wanting to trade or sell in central ohio
sad.png
. Must be a lot of bird hoarders
big_smile.png
. I'm not in columbus, I'm just north of delaware. I have 3 red sex-links I would like to trade for silver laced wyandottes or maybe something else. I just want more variety in my flock.

Quote:
Yes I'm not sure if we have a big market in central Ohio, there must be more in the wood work ready to spring out.

Any one want to trade for his three Red Star Sex Links?????????????
D.gif

If I used to live in Columbus, doesthat count? I still have friends there whom I visit, and I am planning a trip for the Ohio National. For kicks, I am trying to locate drag queen Mary Ann Brandt (real name Bruce) to see if she would like to host some chicken poop bingo! I have some adorable Seramas that would be appropriate, if I think I'm ready for all the 'cock, pullet, getting laid' jokes.

Anyway, I have for trade a pair of white bamtam Cochins. About two months old. Not crazy tame, but will eat out my hand. They aren't show quality, unless you pluck out the couple of grey feathers here and there. They have HUGE feathering on their feet -- they walk like they're wearing clown shoes! I'd keep them for the broody hen, but If I have the opportunity to trade them for a nice buff Silkie roo, yes I said roo, there you go.

I may try to make it to the State fair as well. I wonder if all the eggs laid at shows are for sale? hmmm...

Guys... Keep an Eye on this post for more chicks. I think more people will have some kind of better ideal of their bird needs in October!
wee.gif
:weee

well, I don't live anywhere near Columbus now (Washington state), but I grew up in Reynoldsburg and lived a while in Pataskala
smile.png
I just moved to WA about 4 years ago. I miss my friends but not the weather
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom