Come on people here's your chance.

rancher hicks

Free Ranging
14 Years
Feb 28, 2009
Syracuse, NY
Don't be a stick in the mud. Show us "your" baby pics, not your kids. Well if you were born after the camera was invented.
gig.gif
If not show us the "drawings" of you, when you were a baby.
gig.gif

Last edited:
When you save the pic you can select how it is saved... should be a drop down menu under the name spot...

But if you're already past that, go with plan B... right click the pic, hit copy, then paste it into a new Paintbrush file, THEN hit Save AS, type in "Me Blah Blah" in File Name and use that menu underneath to select jpeg as the file type. The default setting is BMP

If it's already saved in a Paintbrush file, then open that file and hit Save As, and just change the file type to JPEG. You can use the same file name, but it can be a bit annoying to see two of the same pic... just hold your mouse over it for a sec and you'll see the details, IE file type and know which of the two you want. Easier just to add a 2 behind the file name.

Hope that helps some.
smile.png

Me? I gotta get a scanner before I can upload any oldies.

You asked for it! My brothers, sister, and me:
kids1979.jpg

Me and my sister:
daniandi.jpg

Us again hanging out with Smokey, our Newfie mix. The horns in the foreground are caribou. We used to give her those in lieu of buying bones at the store. She used to grab them in the middle and run around the yard with a huge rack of horns on either side of her head
tongue.png
smokey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom