Come see Victoria Stilwell host of "It's Me Or The Dog" ! ! !

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BookWorm243, Feb 8, 2012.

1. BookWorm243

BookWorm243 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Franklin, NC
    [​IMG]The host and star of "It's Me Or The Dog" Victoria Stilwell will be coming to Franklin, NC! ! !

Macon county has made a positive change in saving animals and on February 23rd at 3:30pm Ms. Stilwell is coming to congratulate our commumity for their involvement.

After addressing 700 students at Mountain View Intermediate School. Ms, Stilwell will make her presentation to our community. She will be autographing the MCAC 2012 calender, so make sure to get yours before hand!!!

TOPICS:

Spay/Neuter,

Training Tips,

Reduce Bullying,

Homless Pets Clubs,

Student Involvment In Animal Rescue,

Congradulate Macon County For Making A Positive Change!

Reserve Your Seat Today at 828-788-5052

It will be located at 161 Clarks Chapel Road Franklin, NC 28734

Thank You!!!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I have to laugh when I watch her show. She seems like a kinky "Dominatrix" lady, lol! Cracks me up! I prefer Cesar Millan's show. :)

3. BookWorm243

BookWorm243 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Franklin, NC
    I personally prefer Cesar Millan as well, but everyone has there own Idea on how to train a dog or pup. And I find it interesting to watch other trainers and see what they recommend. I do think it's great that Animal Control was able to get her to come to our small town of Franklin!!!

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Glad she can come!

I'd prefer Cesar Millan training.

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

It is great!! I must tell you, Franklin is sooo beautiful!! [​IMG] When I was a kid, we used to go camping, and stayed at the K.O.A there every summer. God's country, my mom always said. [​IMG] Enjoy Ms. Stilwell its exciting news!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by