Come see Victoria Stilwell host of "It's Me Or The Dog" ! ! !

BookWorm243

Songster
9 Years
Oct 13, 2010
Franklin, NC
The host and star of "It's Me Or The Dog" Victoria Stilwell will be coming to Franklin, NC! ! !

Macon county has made a positive change in saving animals and on February 23rd at 3:30pm Ms. Stilwell is coming to congratulate our commumity for their involvement.

After addressing 700 students at Mountain View Intermediate School. Ms, Stilwell will make her presentation to our community. She will be autographing the MCAC 2012 calender, so make sure to get yours before hand!!!

TOPICS:

Spay/Neuter,

Training Tips,

Reduce Bullying,

Homless Pets Clubs,

Student Involvment In Animal Rescue,

Congradulate Macon County For Making A Positive Change!

Reserve Your Seat Today at 828-788-5052

It will be located at 161 Clarks Chapel Road Franklin, NC 28734

Thank You!!!

Last edited:
I personally prefer Cesar Millan as well, but everyone has there own Idea on how to train a dog or pup. And I find it interesting to watch other trainers and see what they recommend. I do think it's great that Animal Control was able to get her to come to our small town of Franklin!!!

I personally prefer Cesar Millan as well, but everyone has there own Idea on how to train a dog or pup. And I find it interesting to watch other trainers and see what they recommend. I do think it's great that Animal Control was able to get her to come to our small town of Franklin!!!

It is great!! I must tell you, Franklin is sooo beautiful!!
love.gif
When I was a kid, we used to go camping, and stayed at the K.O.A there every summer. God's country, my mom always said.
thumbsup.gif
Enjoy Ms. Stilwell its exciting news!

Back
Top Bottom