ComeJoin Duck club!!

Pics

salshep20

Songster
Jan 28, 2021
Greenville, South Carolina
I am starting a duck club for all the duck owners out there share ur pictures of ur ducks and videos etc
Any bad comments about ducks are forrbiden from this thread only true ducks lover comments are allowed(lol)
Later on I might start a duck beuty pagent just like the ooster beuty pagent but with ducks. Any breed of duck
p.s. Mallards are a fav of mine.:D

1612103723719.png

Attachments

• 1612103707899.png
    1612103707899.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I have 12 kaki cambell ducks? are cayugas good ducks tell me a little about them
Cayugas are the best ducks!

Cayugas are an American duck from Cayuga Lake in Cayuga, New York. And their is also a Native American nation called Cayuga there. They were caught wild from the lake and bred to the Cayuga we have today. Cayugas are named after the Nation of Cayuga.

Cayugas are a meat duck. Before Pekin ducks were the main duck for meat, Cayugas were the breed that people raised and ate! They are prized for their meat, but they did not last too long as meat ducks on the market because of their lack of breast meat.

Cayugas are iridescent and lay black eggs that become lighter through the season until they are white!

They are medium sized ducks and docile.

:) 🦆

Back
Top Bottom