1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Coming home from vacation

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jackiedon, Jul 2, 2007.

1. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    We came home yesterday evening after being gone about 9 days. My oldest stepdaughter and her 2 daughters went with us. Her husband was picking her up at our house and she was missing him badly. She told all the kids (I have a 14 and 11 yr old) as soon as we stop start unpacking so we can leave as soon as Michael gets here. As soon as we stopped my husband, daughters and myself headed out to the animals. You could tell we all missed them a lot and couldn't believe how much the chickens had grown.

I think my stepdaughter was a little put out with us but hey we had been away from our other family too long!!!!

jackie

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] How neat....... I have been sick for a few days,unable to go out and "visit" my girls....... my Little Emma loves to go visit and pet the babies.everything she visits , we go ther first..........such joy they bring.......... [​IMG]

3. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    okiechick57,

I hope you are feeling better.

jackie

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I am on day 4 of an horrid cold.......with all the rain Oklahoma has had and the fact I am an Asthmatic doesn't help at all.but today I did get to go outside and visit........ missed my girls , like I used to miss my kids..... thank you...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by