Coming To The Ohio National?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Neil Grassbaugh, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Neil Grassbaugh

Neil Grassbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2008
    Here is all the address you need to program into your GPS navigator-

717 East 17th Ave 43211

Confusion sometimes occurs on this because folks search for "Ohio State Fairgrounds" but that is not what it is officially called. The name of the place is Ohio Expositions Center. Don't know exactly why they call it that.

If you are coming for the weekend remember that a $14.00 weekend fairgrounds parking pass lets you enter the fairgrounds as many times as you want. A daily pass will be a better buy if you are going to come and go only once.

There is also a $5.00 per person admission charge to the show hall for persons over 18 years of age. There is no charge for exhibitors or members of their party. Exhibitors - ask about passes when you check-in.

A word of advice- the food and beverage concession at the show hall is in no way connected with The OHIO NATIONAL. Considering what they offer and the prices asked you may want to pack a few sandwiches and drinks in a cooler and bring it along especially if you have youngsters. The food service operators get upset when you use their dining room and condiments when eating carry in (rightfully so) and that should be taken into consideration.

See you there! A great show with 5,100 entries, 800 of which are Call Ducks. Lots of Turkeys, a big showing of Rhode Island Red Bantams and lots of sale birds to choose from. Don't forget that all the major show poultry supply vendors will be there with their goods for you to select from. And The American Bantam Associtaion will be on site with all their offering. Consider joining the Association while at the show and check to see if your reference materials are up to date. An ABA T-shirt or other apparel item is always appreciated by a junior that is involved with poultry.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Neil, my husband and I are planning on going, we've got our hotel reservations and this will be our third year going. We really look forward to it. Unfortunately, yesterday my husband dislocated a rib and is in alot of pain, so I may have to go without him.

Love the show, and I wouldn't miss it!

Sharon

3. Uniontown Poultry

Uniontown Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Can't wait! I am so excited!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by