comments on my website please

call ducks

silver appleyard addict
13 Years
Mar 4, 2009
waterville , canada
ok, so i had a website with google, i did not mind it i also feelt that it was time for a .com domain... i found a cheap host with all i need , and i bought a domain name, so i would like a review of it. Pealse post nagtives!!!

(ps. i will be adding pic's as i take them , and adding info to the pages as i have the time)

http://silvervalleypoultry.com/

Pretty nice!

In my opinion, the turquoise font is a bit too bright. It isn't a big problem but it might look a bit more professional if it were darker.
smile.png

Quote:
The font?? Do you be the Back ground????????? (ughh more HTML coding, to figure out!)

I meant the writing on the home page.
smile.png

Quote:
The font?? Do you be the Back ground????????? (ughh more HTML coding, to figure out!)

smile.png

ok that's easy to chage....

And to delope my site i used website baker very easy to use.

Quote:
smile.png

ok that's easy to chage....

And to delope my site i used website baker very easy to use.

Cool!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thanks very much

i used websitebaker i will find the link for it, soooo easy to use, and you do not need to no any code relley, to use it (un less you would like to edit a template.) and easy to install.

I think it looks great. Here's some things I liked and also some things you might want to change:

1. On your Light Brahma Bantam page, you have a typo on the word "bird". In your last sentence you said "these are some of the most tame brids....."

2. On your Australorp pages and on your Penedesenca page, the text goes way off the text box and I had to scroll way to the right to be able to read it. Scrolling side to side like that made it hard to read your paragraph. I would try to figure out how to keep the paragraph narrower so it is visible without scrolling side to side.

3. This one isn't a huge deal, but the red highlight on the words "Blue Genetics" is kinda harsh on the eyes and looks a little out of place.

You asked for criticism, so those are just things I noticed.

Things I really like are:

1. The design of the site is nice and clean, very easy to navigate and find my way around.

2. I like how if you hover your mouse on the menu, the option highlights in the turquoise color.

3. I also really like the color scheme, gray with turquoise.

I think your site looks great, and now you've inspired me to work on mine. I've been putting it off, but what better to do on a rainy chilly afternoon!

Good job.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom