Commercial Egg Thread Question

Wolf-Kim

Songster
11 Years
12 Years
Jan 25, 2008
I'm NOT reopening thread, I do NOT want to hear anything about the thread. I am ONLY checking to see if it was deleted or if my computer farted.

The ONLY response I want to this is "Yes, it was deleted" or "No, your computer is acting up"

Thanks!
-Kim

Nevermind. I misread Colored Egg Farm's response.

I was scared my computer was acting up. LOL

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sometimes threads are moved to a staff only section when they start to go "south". The staff review the threads, and may either leave it in the staff section or they might try to clean it up and move it back to the public area (either opened or locked depending on the thread's propensity to cause contention).

Not an easy job for the staff, but they do great work to keep this place safe and friendly!

smile.png

The thread was not deleted, merely moved, edited, and now returned. It's hard to edit a thread to come back and find 10 new posts in the thread, so that is why it is done this way.

Oh okay. Thanks Nifty! That explains it. I just couldn't figure out where in the world it went! LOL

The Moderators do a good job. I hope it is only cleaned up and re-opened, but I understand measures taken for peace's sake.

I had seen threads locked, but it was my first experience with it just "dissapearing."

Thanks again Nifty.
-Kim

**Edited to add: Thanks to silkiechicken and the rest of the moderators.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom