Commissioned Portraits, pets, people, etc. Also Prints and original p

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onagadori, Jul 26, 2011.

1. onagadori

onagadori Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Oct 17, 2010
    North Texas
    PLEASE DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW. I HAVE Several Prints to sell and IF YOU WILL PM ME, I will sell you whichever one you want. Prices are listed as follows. Shipping is $7.00 for one and will combine shipping on multiple purchases. Also, I will paint your photos if you would like. Prices depend on difficulty and time involved. Will paint any photo. Thank you for taking the time to look at my auction. I will also make detailed drawings, watercolor paintings, or colored pencil drawings if you desire another medium. I am flexible. Prints will be 8 x 10. ORIGINALS ARE AVAILABLE ON SOME OF THESE SO PM IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL. PM me if you want a quote. I will need to know size, medium, and will need a photo or if you have an idea. Email me a similar photo and I will create a custom painting, sign for you. Thanks. (price listed above is for a print, not a custom painting)

FEEL FREE TO GO TO MY ART STORE AT onagadori.etsy.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL
    Ok starting from the top eight down is a nice looking rooster picture and it is an eye catcher, I really like it but then you have it listed again as picture number 13 and it looks not as nice why?

3. onagadori

onagadori Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Oct 17, 2010
    North Texas
    Same rooster... two techniques... One is clear and swirled... The other one is more textured canvas type and darker with not as clear coloring.... One is a digital alteration of the other...Hope this helps..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by