1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Complete Table top Incubators in Dawson Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JohnnyHayes, Dec 8, 2007.

1. JohnnyHayes

JohnnyHayes Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Hi I have two GQF table top incubators with the egg turners that I used last winter to hatch various eggs I bought and have since upgraded to a cabinet incubator. I have two of these:
    Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 35 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD’S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR . The “TURBOFAN” CIRCULATED AIR FLOW HOVA-BATOR incubator is designed to hold a more uniform temperature. Dimensions 18” x 18” x 9 1 /2”, 110 Volt AC. 25 Watt Heat Element. All Hova-Bator incubators include a sanitary plastic liner (item No. 1765). Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs. with the included turner they hold 42 chicken eggs.
    These are used units that I used last year and they have minor stains and small dings in the styrofoam. I want 75.00 each for the incubator and turner.
    XXXXTHE TWO GQF INCUBATORS AND TURNERS ARE SOLD THANKS EVERY ONE WHO REPLIED.........................

I also have a Little Giant styrofoam incubator with two turners that I have had for three years, It is equiped with a fan and an electronic temp control. It has staining, dents and has been used three years. I want 75.00 for the Little Gaint type fan incubator with two turners.

You can pick them up in Dawson TX or I will ship them to you. Thanks Johnny

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. the_chicken_ranch

the_chicken_ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2007
    Terrell, Texas
    I emailed you about these!
    Liana

3. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    i also e-mailed you

Julie

4. JohnnyHayes

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    [​IMG] Hi Julie I will get the rate figured and let you know the freight to Clovis NM by 7:30 pm. The cold front is coming in and have to get everything fed and put up Thanks Johnny

5. JohnnyHayes

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Hi Liana Good to talk to you here is the web site I was telling you about, www.petchickensoftexas.com I think you will enjoy it Johnny

6. Maddhatter

Maddhatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2007
    Port Orchard, WA
    Hi Johnny I'm interested in the Little Giant if its not sold.

Thanks Karl

7. JohnnyHayes

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    No Karl The Giant w/fan and two turners is still available. Thanks Johnny

8. JohnnyHayes

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    [​IMG] Well folks all the incubators are sold. Thanks to everyone for looking. SMILE Johnny

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by