computer geeks help me

Why do you want to stop the wifi from working all the time?

But to stop it you just turn off the wifi by unplugging it or if the one you have has a power button just turn it off.

Jim

I have Wifi Flowing all the time at my house. It has had no effect whats so ever on my health.

Well, that will be hard to overcome. She isn't aware of the fact that we are subjected to radio waves from all over the universe 24 hrs a day?

"There is no consistent evidence to date that exposure to radio signals from Wi-Fi and WLANs adversely affects the health of the general population. The signals are very low power, typically 0.1 watt (100 milliwatts) in both the computer and the router (access point), and the results so far show exposures are well within the internationally-accepted guidelines from the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP). Based on current knowledge and experience, radio frequency (RF) exposures from Wi-Fi are likely to be lower than those from mobile phones. Also, the frequencies used in Wi-Fi are broadly the same as those from other RF applications such as FM radio, TV and mobile phones.".

Source - http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1199451940308

Back
Top Bottom