Concerned and awaiting USPS Delivery-edit: Got the ducklings. No worries

Katicorn

Chirping
Feb 9, 2021
Our ducks shipped yesterday, and while Cackle in Missouri basically said that shipping updates may not be accurate, there is a winter storm and it says they are still in Kansas City, and won’t arrive until Friday.

I’m concerned they won’t survive and that makes me so sad.

What is the longest shipping time others have had with success?

Last edited:
Our ducks shipped yesterday, and while Cackle in Missouri basically said that shipping updates may not be accurate, there is a winter storm and it says they are still in Kansas City, and won’t arrive until Friday.

I’m concerned they won’t survive and that makes me so sad.

What is the longest shipping time others have had with success?
In a similar situation, tracking from Cackle has not updated since Monday night, but trying to remain hopeful. Last year my order from Metzer said arriving Thursday night and they showed up on Wednesday morning. Sometimes they’re moving so fast through the system updates don’t happen until it’s considered delivered.

sending good vibes your way 🧡

They’re here! And so glad. Tonight will be down in the 20s.

Two Blue Sweds, two Pekin, and a spare. Not sure what it is. It’s as big as the Pekins and slightly different markings than the Sweds
1314E753-AC7C-47E3-9190-6B336FD8CF25.jpeg

They’re here! And so glad. Tonight will be down in the 20s.

Two Blue Sweds, two Pekin, and a spare. Not sure what it is. It’s as big as the Pekins and slightly different markings than the Sweds
View attachment 2628119
Aww, they're so adorable! Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom