concerts... so MANY!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by <3ChickenForever, Mar 4, 2011.

1. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    So thursday night I had a band concert and I play the flute. I've been playing it ever since 2008! I also had a drama play today and preformed in front of a school. And I also have another preformance tonight and tomorrow! Lol! Wish me luck!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. Ema

Ema Songster

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    Good luck, I am sure you will do just fine. I played the flute all through grade school and high school. I I distinctively remember one Xmas concert where we went to the city auditorium and the mayor was present. when the curtains opened I went blank. there were 5 other girls playing the the girl right next to me just told me to fake it until I got my head around it. Half way through the first number I was no longer panicking and the rest of the concert went well.

stuff like this happens, and I am sure you will do just fine my dear. keep us posted,

Ema

3. <3ChickenForever

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Awww thanks for the support! I just got done preforming for a big crowd... and I wasn't even all that nervous! I thought our cast did a WONDERFUL job!! thnx so much ! :)

4. jennh

jennh Songster

Jun 21, 2007
    Lititz
    <3ChickenForever :

Awww thanks for the support! I just got done preforming for a big crowd... and I wasn't even all that nervous! I thought our cast did a WONDERFUL job!! thnx so much ! :)

I'm sorry, but when I saw it the 1st time I thought it was just mis-typed. When I saw it three times I knew it's not. I'm sorry, Honey, but it's PERformed [​IMG] I'm picky about spelling. [​IMG] Sorry!

Jen​

5. <3ChickenForever

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Quote:I'm sorry, but when I saw it the 1st time I thought it was just mis-typed. When I saw it three times I knew it's not. I'm sorry, Honey, but it's PERformed [​IMG] I'm picky about spelling. [​IMG] Sorry!

Jen

Ya I figured that out the minute I posted it, lol, but I knew you guys wouldn't care! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: