Confessions - chicken addiction

j1lly99

Chirping
May 13, 2020
Hurst, Texas (North/Central Texas)
Folks, I think I have a problem. I'm going to have to remove the security cam from our coop/run because I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. I have to watch them sleep. I have to watch them eat. I have to watch them play. I don't play games on my phone anymore. I get distracted while I'm working because I have to check on them. I've had to recharge the batteries on the cam. Help! My family is laughing at me and I don't know what to do. It's like having a new born and you aren't with them and you have to know what they are doing.

Please tell me I'm not the only one. What is your chicken addiction?

Folks, I think I have a problem. I'm going to have to remove the security cam from our coop/run because I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. I have to watch them sleep. I have to watch them eat. I have to watch them play. I don't play games on my phone anymore. I get distracted while I'm working because I have to check on them. I've had to recharge the batteries on the cam. Help! My family is laughing at me and I don't know what to do. It's like having a new born and you aren't with them and you have to know what they are doing.

Please tell me I'm not the only one. What is your chicken addiction?
I don't have a camera in my coop, but if I did I would spend all of my free time watching it. Chickens are just oddly, exceptionally fascinating to watch. I do love to look at them in their run through the window, though.

Chicken TV is what we call it when we have a brooder in the house, and we LOVE it!!

Right now I have some pheasant chicks and they are even more comical! Although when I cleaned their brooder today, it was the little EE chicks I put with them to help get them eating that started "popcorning" - just popping straight up in the air and testing their tiny wings. Soo cute!!!

All you folks with cameras are missing an opportunity. Live stream it. People will watch.

Back
Top Bottom