I read another post on here that said you have to wait until they're six to eight weeks to move them to an outdoor coop and that they still need lighting outdoors for another four weeks after that. I guess everyone has their own ideas about this but do I really need to wait that long? I thought it was closer to four to five weeks and I never heard anything about lighting once they're outside. I believe by June that the temp's should be fine for them to be alright. Although this is Canada, snow is always an option in June. I'm kidding...it really doens't snow here in the summer I promise. Would love other opinions on this.