1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Confused about auctions

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by WhiteMountainsRanch, Jan 6, 2011.

1. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    I tried to list another auction today and I got the message

You have reached your auction listing limit. You may upgrade your account to a Golden Feather Membership - GFM

I thought that pertained to how many auctions you can have going at one time... I have none right now, but according to this I may NEVER have another one without upgrading? I would think we would at least be able to have one at a time???​

2. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    You can have 5 per each month, that is my understanding.
    Click at the top of the page at GFM and it gives you the details of all the different memberships, maybe that will help.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

More info here:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=250783

Note about limits: The limits are based on a rolling 30 days and includes all listings you've created (purchased or not) during that time period. So, for example if you're a GFM when your 20th listing is over 30 days old you'll get another to use.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by