Confused Roosters

ShelbyCoral

Songster
6 Years
Okay my d'uccle rooster is mounting my goats my other roosters and anything else that moves. He has tried to mount my hand when i went to go pick him up, but I whacked him (gently). When he see's a hen his size he tried to mount her, gets on top but stands on her like he doesn't know what to do! Why is he Behaving this way!? Is he just confused?

Last edited:

ShelbyCoral

Songster
6 Years
xD It is funny, my mother just laughs every time!
lau.gif

chrissy903

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 20, 2014
He's too
Okay my d'uccle rooster is mounting my goats my other roosters and anything else that moves. He has tried to mount my hand when i went to go pick him up, but I whacked him (gently). When he see's a hen his size he tried to mount her, gets on top but stands on her like he doesn't know what to do! Why is he Behaving this way!? Is he just confused?
He's too cute! How old is he? Maybe he is confused he still looks young. Mine are six months same size as him

Puddin Fluff

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 30, 2012
River Valley, AR
If he is young, most likely he has uncontrollable urges but just hasn't quite figured out how to achieve his goal. Some young roos take longer to figure it out than others.

As long as he isn't hurting anyone, or anything, just enjoy the comedy show.

ShelbyCoral

Songster
6 Years
If he is young, most likely he has uncontrollable urges but just hasn't quite figured out how to achieve his goal. Some young roos take longer to figure it out than others.

As long as he isn't hurting anyone, or anything, just enjoy the comedy show.
This i the funniest thing I have ever seen. LOL!!!!
gig.gif

Last edited:

memphis

RIP 1958-2020
8 Years
Aug 6, 2012
Ahhh....young and in love! Trust me, he'll figure it out eventually. Chicken t.v. at it's best!!

Top Bottom