Congrats to my friend, Dominick

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by dogdollar, Jul 10, 2010.

1. dogdollar

dogdollar Songster

May 19, 2010
    Just a note to congratulate my friend, Dominick, for finally getting his crow up to speed, which he celebrated this morning by crowing almost continuously from 0530 until about nine o'clock this morning. It has been quite a while now that I have heard him practicing every day, starting at 0530 and usually ending an hour later, but he has been way too soprano and his cadence just wasn't there. It is not lost on me that the girls have, on occasion, turned their heads and stifled their laughter to spare you any undue embarrassment Well, this morning you nailed it...again, and again, and again. I say good for you, my friend, you are a good rooster....kind to the girls (he has NINE), always giving them the best of everything, and for the most part just being a part of the flock unless there is a problem, which you deal with swiftly and effectively. Good on you, my friend....I hope to know you for many more years.
    [​IMG]
    DD

2. NYRIR

NYRIR Songster

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    [​IMG] Hats off to Dominick, King Of The Crow! [​IMG]

3. Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

You go, Dominick!

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Next come the spurs, flowing hackles and sickles, increased interest in the girls and hopefully not attacks upon dogdollar.[​IMG]

5. The Lisser

The Lisser Songster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

melissa

6. DebsChicks

DebsChicks In the Brooder

Jun 25, 2010
    North Carolina
    Practice makes perfect, eh?

Good on ya, Dominick! [​IMG]

7. Buttercup Chillin

Buttercup Chillin Songster

Oct 27, 2008
    SouthEast TX
    Ah, Dominick you finally made it, that's great. Now you can strut with pride as I am sure you are doing. [​IMG]

Isn't it strange how we listen and wait for the boys to get the crow just right. A sure sign of maturity. We just know young ones will be along soon. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by