Congratulations Noodles, my baby girl laid her first egg!

PippinTheChicken

🧡🤍💙
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Yesterday, I found a very tiny little egg on the top "nest box". Thor was sitting next to it.
I assumed it was hers, ignoring all the clues that Noodles has been giving out, telling me she would lay soon.
Of course, I rushed onto BYC to congratulate her. And now I am here, feeling idiotic, as I just watched Noodles lay an egg in the eggsact same place as I found the egg yesterday.
It was not Thor.
And now I feel so bad that Thor got all the attention yesterday. Noodles got loads right now.

So, you can laugh at me being stupid, but most importantly, you have to congratulate my lap baby!

Congratulations Noodles, I'm sorry I thought it was Thor!

Attachments

• IMG-20220421-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220421-WA0004.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20220421-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220421-WA0005.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20220401-WA0018.jpeg
    IMG-20220401-WA0018.jpeg
    535.8 KB · Views: 5
Yesterday, I found a very tiny little egg on the top "nest box". Thor was sitting next to it.
I assumed it was hers, ignoring all the clues that Noodles has been giving out, telling me she would lay soon.
Of course, I rushed onto BYC to congratulate her. And now I am here, feeling idiotic, as I just watched Noodles lay an egg in the eggsact same place as I found the egg yesterday.
It was not Thor.
And now I feel so bad that Thor got all the attention yesterday. Noodles got loads right now.

So, you can laugh at me being stupid, but most importantly, you have to congratulate my lap baby!

Congratulations Noodles, I'm sorry I thought it was Thor!
She’s so beautiful, congrats sweet noodle! 🫡🥹

Back
Top Bottom