Conjoined Twins

Egg Snatcher

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 11, 2020
SW Missouri
I got a surprise in one of my bantam eggs... Conjoined Twins. Sadly they didn’t hatch. It was a double yoke egg, the head did not form right, and neither did it’s beak. The “chicks” had 4 legs, 3 wings, 2 butts, and 1 head.
9E3E94BF-0FC0-4985-A654-0A41DA2BE1FE.jpeg
A25A23D1-2FD9-4185-9D17-5FB0B594241B.jpeg

I am surprise “they” made it this long. I put it in vinegar to preserve it.

I got a surprise in one of my bantam eggs... Conjoined Twins. Sadly they didn’t hatch. It was a double yoke egg, the head did not form right, and neither did it’s beak. The “chicks” had 4 legs, 3 wings, 2 butts, and 1 head.View attachment 2230508View attachment 2230509
I am surprise “they” made it this long. I put it in vinegar to preserve it.
:eek: Oh wow! Thanks for posting this. That's incredible. Sorry they died, but what a great reference. So insane.

:eek: Oh wow! Thanks for posting this. That's incredible. Sorry they died, but what a great reference. So insane.
It's ok. I don't think "they" would of made it even if they hatched. "They" probably would of needed a chicken wheelchair if they did survive. I just though it was cool. I would like to hatch one out alive, but that's pretty rare.🐣🐔

It's ok. I don't think "they" would of made it even if they hatched. "They" probably would of needed a chicken wheelchair if they did survive. I just though it was cool. I would like to hatch one out alive, but that's pretty rare.🐣🐔
Yeah, I don't think they would have either. Still cool though. I'm sure the hatch would have to be assisted on them.

Back
Top Bottom