Connersville, In Show Dec 1-2

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Mr. Ree, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Was wondering if anyone was going to this show? I am going with a GREAT friend Shari McCollough. Wont be showing anything, just going to help Shari out and see what we can get into and maybe pick some birds up. Anyone else planning on coming?

~Casey

2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    hey Casey! We might go. It depends on the weather then. But I'd love to go & see whats up!

3. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    Hi,
    Could you post more information, where in connersville? or a link to a flyer or club?
    We are new, it is near us and we might like to go and check it out if I'm off work,
    Thank you VERY much!

4. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Hi Horsechick! I see you are new and WELCOME To BYC! [​IMG] There are alot of Hoosiers on this board. What part of the state are you from?

This show is the Indiana Poultry Breeders Association 56th Annual Winter Show. Dec 1 & 2.
    Contact David Wulff for more information: 1-765-825-0621

I'd have to map Connersville to be sure, but its in the east central part of the state. (East of Indy and a little south) I will be coming from Goshen--need a ride?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  5. horsechick

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    Hello,
    Thank you for the welcome! I grew up in Richmond, which is not far at all from Connersville and easy to get too.
    Where is it located in connersville? Fairgrounds? or somewhere indoors? Glad to know there are other Hoosiers here!
    Thank you very much!!

6. horsechick

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    Hello,

Does anyone have more information on this show? Is it at the fairgrounds? location???? name of show? club?
    Thank you

7. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Indiana Poultry Breeders Association 56th Annual Winter Show

I think its at the fairgrounds, behind dairy Queen.​

8. horsechick

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    Thanks, I figured that might be where it was at, there's not to many places in connersville it could have been I don't think. Do many people bring things to sell there as well? And do you think there will be a fairly large turn out?
    Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  9. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I went about 3 years ago, and met Shari (iluvmychicks) there. I enjoyed it--it may have been my first show. There were lots of birds there, and I'm sure it has grown. There was a sales area too. If you need MORE info, contact Mr. Wulff.

Hope to see you there!

10. horsechick

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    We're planning on going right now.
    Since its a two day show which day would be better to go?
    Figure first day, things may sell fast but maybe not as many there?
    And we have something to do from 1-3 so we are wondering if we should go before or after, haha, if we go before we might not make it to our other thing we have to do....[​IMG]
    Good thing is if we miss the first day we can always come over on the 2nd day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by