connish Game

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Henny peeny, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Henny peeny

Henny peeny Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    NC
    I live in NC near Charlotte and this spring I am looking for someone around me that have standard cornish AKA Indian Game I had two conish rocks but didn't know they were to have a short life I have them for about 6 moths my rooster Chookster got a leg problem and was limping bad I brought him in but on other chicken chat they said if he could get better it would only happen again so we did the deed then I had the female and she got a slight limp but from Chookster I didn't wait it would either get worst or get better but in the long run it would happen again so we did the deed once more. Chockster was so friendly he like to be cuddled I miss him much. I would like to get one or two but I have been through chicks (my first time) they are a handful I was hoping maybe someone close to me NC Charlotte area would have some young cornish maybe a year old 6 months old. I have checked with the big name breeders and they can't send just a few they have a limit and I don't have the room for what they will send. At the most if chicks or young hens 2 or 3.

Anyone that can help I would be very thankful anyone know of a big name company that can send small amounts please let me know.

Thank you for your time and help

Rhayden

2. spangledcornish

spangledcornish Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2009
    Southwest, WI
  3. Henny peeny

Henny peeny Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    NC
    where are you? I have all that is near me where are you located

Rhayden