Contact me

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poultryisgood, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    1-802-447-3012

Everyone Who sent me money im Shipping tomorrow you need to call me tonight to confirm everything if i dont hear from you i wont ship untill i do im not trying to be rude or anything i just want to make sure everything is good i will have the phone with me thanks all!

2. alaskanhenhouse

alaskanhenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Wasilla Alaska
    Please refund my 18$ for the leghorn chicks, we can no longer wait.
    Thanks
    Terrisa

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

do you have anything left?

4. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Hey Adam, Please refund my payment as well. I have tried numerous times to contact you via email and phone, you have responded to neither. I paid June 18th and have yet to receive the item purchased. I have tried everything I can think of to get a response from you and none have gotten me anywhere. All I can say is Buyer Beware!!!! THX

5. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    Has anyone actually received any eggs or chicks from him?
    The first thing I thought when I saw free eggs and chicks for a base shipping fee was scam. Your gona tell me it cost the same to ship one chick, one egg or 20 eggs/chicks??? Demonlord being his moniker just added to it.

When dealing with someone over the internet try to get a name, address and phone number that works. Always mapquest an address to see if its real.
    Emails and paypal accounts are a dime a dozen...

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by