Contacting Forum Moderators - Reporting Problems - Asking General ?s

Quote:
That was my question exactly! I have a much better username I'd like to have, because it has personal meaning to me, and is prettier.

I still want people to know I'm the same person, so I'd keep my same avatar picture.
Send you a PM
smile.png

I can't seem to find the answer to my question either. When you block a member, I know their comments in a thread are still there and you can click the plus sign to view them, but can they still see your comments?
Thanks

How to start an actual thread that adheres to your rules and does not make up new rules to compound but allows others to ask questions where there is not a particular thread going for them and buy and se or announce their open for bidding. Only Pay pal should be recommended. I found a thread on your site that says BYc rules apply anf then They rewrite the rules to suit themselves I am sure that is how it was explained to me. They were not mean in explaining the way they are running the thread.
May I run an Aviary and Apiary thread?

I'm not certain if I'm doing this correctly. First of all, I live in Texas. Close to but not in the Houston Area. I am a high school teacher, I have one son, who is about to enter high school and have been married to a wonderful man for 34 years. I have no chickens yet. The site looked interesting so I went to it. I do want to have a few eventually but am not completely certain what kind. My mom keeps telling me Guineas (sp?) because my biggest arch nemesis is anything that even looks like a snake and they will kill the snakes. I live on a few acres of land and everyone around me does also. I know they are out there, my husband has killed several copperheads. I go into a panic attack and freeze after climbing to the highest possible point I can find. I've tried to move, I just can't. I've never raised chickens before so I'm a complete newb. Hoping this site will give me lots of hints, tips, and help. Happy to be here and hope I am doing this in the correct place.

Karma360

I'm not certain if I'm doing this correctly. First of all, I live in Texas. Close to but not in the Houston Area. I am a high school teacher, I have one son, who is about to enter high school and have been married to a wonderful man for 34 years. I have no chickens yet. The site looked interesting so I went to it. I do want to have a few eventually but am not completely certain what kind. My mom keeps telling me Guineas (sp?) because my biggest arch nemesis is anything that even looks like a snake and they will kill the snakes. I live on a few acres of land and everyone around me does also. I know they are out there, my husband has killed several copperheads. I go into a panic attack and freeze after climbing to the highest possible point I can find. I've tried to move, I just can't. I've never raised chickens before so I'm a complete newb. Hoping this site will give me lots of hints, tips, and help. Happy to be here and hope I am doing this in the correct place.

Karma360

Welcome to BYC - I would suggest you venture on down to this area https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/44/new-member-introductions and post your introduction there as this particular thread/part of the forum is one that this sort of post is likely to be missed in. As you are new to the idea of chicken keeping, take some time and do some reading here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center - there are tons of great articles available there with lots of information that can benefit a newbie and an old hand all the same. If you are looking for ideas for coop/run design, this section: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/2/Coops is a gold mine of ideas, photos, etc.

Back
Top Bottom