Ended Contest #3 Cutest Baby Fowl - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

I was under the impression based on the contest rules that we were only allowed no more than 2 entries (pictures) per person, and no photo editing other than a crop and/or removal of poo in the pic as well as the veiw of them in the world? I am seeing alot of propped photos, vignette added, color filters and borders or frames added to some pics, along with some entering a "collage" of photos into 1. Is this approved? If so, I think I would like to alter some of my entries....

Thank you
Um, at the risk of reinforcing the notion that I ain't the brightest crayon in the box, what's a vignette?
hide.gif

Um, at the risk of reinforcing the notion that I ain't the brightest crayon in the box, what's a vignette?
hide.gif
LOL I think ALL crayons are bright!
ya.gif

A vignette is when you have shadowing around the edges of the picture..... Example

its quite subtle in this pic but you can see the corners of the photo are darkened and you can do it for different degrees of transparency! Also the background in this photo is blurred

LOL I think ALL crayons are bright!
ya.gif

A vignette is when you have shadowing around the edges of the picture..... Example

its quite subtle in this pic but you can see the corners of the photo are darkened and you can do it for different degrees of transparency! Also the background in this photo is blurred
Well, shucks and darn.....with as many pictures as I take of THE most photogenic grandkids on the planet (no argument permitted!) it would almost be worth getting a photo editor program that could do that..... I just don't learn new computer programs that easily but I do manage to get the pics cropped and the red eye out!
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom