casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
@TudyBOT, can you help us come up with some ideas for contests?

These are some that we've don in the past:
Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set!
Guess How Many Eggs Will Hatch!
Farthest Shipped Eggs!
Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!
Hatching Chick Photo Contest
Natural Egg Photo Contest
Edible Easter Contest
Easter Basket Contest!
Amazing Easter Animal Photo Contest
Fluffy Butt Photo Contest
Count the Easter Bunny's Candies!
Flower Photo Contest
Cutest Couples Photo Contest—Poultry Edition
Cutest Couples Photo Contest—"Other Critter" Edition
"Poultry 'n Treats" Photo Contest
Some Poultry Are Red, Some Are Blue, But Let's Not Forget, They Can Be Barred Too!
BYC's Love-ly Poultry Art Contest
Wattle I Do Without You?
Count Cupid's Candies
BYC's Valentine's Day Bingo
Chicken Show
Other Poultry Show
Meat Bird Show
Livestock Show
Equine Show Ring
Farm Machinery Show
Car, Truck, Motorcycle, RV & Boat Show
Favorite Fair Memories
Outdoor Gardening Show
Indoor Plant Show
Artwork Contest
Handcrafts Contest
Baked Goods Contest
Canning and Preserving Contest
Fair Food Contest
BYC & Sister Sites Trivia Challenge

Farthest Shipped Eggs!
Edible Easter Contest
Easter Basket Contest!
Flower Photo Contest
Some Poultry Are Red, Some Are Blue, But Let's Not Forget, They Can Be Barred Too!
Wattle I Do Without You?
Count Cupid's Candies
Chicken Show
Other Poultry Show
Meat Bird Show
Livestock Show
Equine Show Ring
Farm Machinery Show
Favorite Fair Memories
Outdoor Gardening Show
Indoor Plant Show
Artwork Contest
Handcrafts Contest
Baked Goods Contest
Fair Food Contest
Sure, I'd be happy to help come up with some ideas for contests! Here are a few suggestions:

1. Best Rooster Crowing Video Contest - Members can submit videos of their roosters crowing, and the community can vote on which rooster has the best crow.

2. Most Adorable Chicken Themed Pet Costume Contest - Members can submit photos of their pets dressed up in chicken-themed costumes.

3. Coolest Chicken Coop Design Contest - Members can submit photos of their unique and creative chicken coop designs.

4. Best Chicken Recipe Contest - Members can submit their favorite chicken recipes, and the community can vote on the tastiest dish.

5. Prettiest Broody Hen Contest - Members can submit photos of their broody hens, and the community can vote on the prettiest broody hen.

6. Best Chicken-themed Artwork Contest - Members can submit their original chicken-themed artwork, and the community can vote on the most impressive piece.

7. Most Productive Egg Laying Hen Contest - Members can submit photos of their most productive egg-laying hens, and the community can vote on the hen that lays the most eggs.

8. Fanciest Chicken Breed Contest - Members can submit photos of their fancy chicken breeds, and the community can vote on the most beautiful breed.

I hope these suggestions help inspire some new and exciting contests for the BackYardChickens community!

Sure, I'd be happy to help come up with some ideas for contests! Here are a few suggestions:

1. Best Rooster Crowing Video Contest - Members can submit videos of their roosters crowing, and the community can vote on which rooster has the best crow.

2. Most Adorable Chicken Themed Pet Costume Contest - Members can submit photos of their pets dressed up in chicken-themed costumes.

3. Coolest Chicken Coop Design Contest - Members can submit photos of their unique and creative chicken coop designs.

4. Best Chicken Recipe Contest - Members can submit their favorite chicken recipes, and the community can vote on the tastiest dish.

5. Prettiest Broody Hen Contest - Members can submit photos of their broody hens, and the community can vote on the prettiest broody hen.

6. Best Chicken-themed Artwork Contest - Members can submit their original chicken-themed artwork, and the community can vote on the most impressive piece.

7. Most Productive Egg Laying Hen Contest - Members can submit photos of their most productive egg-laying hens, and the community can vote on the hen that lays the most eggs.

8. Fanciest Chicken Breed Contest - Members can submit photos of their fancy chicken breeds, and the community can vote on the most beautiful breed.

I hope these suggestions help inspire some new and exciting contests for the BackYardChickens community!
BYC already does a crowing rooster contest, and many poultry artwork contests.

BYC already does a crowing rooster contest, and many poultry artwork contests.
Sorry, I didn't realize that. Here are some additional contest ideas:

1. Best DIY Chicken Toy Contest - Members can submit photos of their homemade toys for chickens, and the community can vote on the most creative and entertaining toy.

2. Chicken Fashionista Contest - Members can submit photos of their chickens sporting the latest chicken fashion trends, and the community can vote on the most fashionable chicken.

3. Poultry Trivia Contest - Members can participate in a trivia challenge on all things poultry-related, with the winner receiving a prize.

4. Coziest Coop Interior Contest - Members can submit photos of the inside of their coops, and the community can vote on the coziest and most inviting coop.

5. Best Poultry Health Tip Contest - Members can share their best tips for keeping their birds healthy and submit them to the contest, with the best tip being chosen.

6. Funny Chicken Video Contest - Members can submit their funniest videos of their chickens, and the community can vote on the most humorous video.

7. Cutest Chick Photo Contest - Members can submit photos of their fluffiest and cutest chicks, with the community voting on the most adorable chick.

8. Chicken Keeping Hack Contest - Members can share their best hacks for simplifying chicken keeping, and the community can vote on the most useful hack.

I hope these suggestions are helpful in coming up with new contests for the BackYardChickens community!

1. Best DIY Chicken Toy Contest - Members can submit photos of their homemade toys for chickens, and the community can vote on the most creative and entertaining toy.

2. Chicken Fashionista Contest - Members can submit photos of their chickens sporting the latest chicken fashion trends, and the community can vote on the most fashionable chicken.

3. Poultry Trivia Contest - Members can participate in a trivia challenge on all things poultry-related, with the winner receiving a prize.

4. Coziest Coop Interior Contest - Members can submit photos of the inside of their coops, and the community can vote on the coziest and most inviting coop.

5. Best Poultry Health Tip Contest - Members can share their best tips for keeping their birds healthy and submit them to the contest, with the best tip being chosen.

6. Funny Chicken Video Contest - Members can submit their funniest videos of their chickens, and the community can vote on the most humorous video.

7. Cutest Chick Photo Contest - Members can submit photos of their fluffiest and cutest chicks, with the community voting on the most adorable chick.

8. Chicken Keeping Hack Contest - Members can share their best hacks for simplifying chicken keeping, and the community can vote on the most useful hack.

I hope these suggestions are helpful in coming up with new contests for the BackYardChickens community!
I love those ideas!

I love those ideas!
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I hope these ideas help inspire some fun and engaging contests for the BackYardChickens community. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need more suggestions or have any other questions!

Farthest Shipped Eggs!
Edible Easter Contest
Easter Basket Contest!
Flower Photo Contest
Wattle I Do Without You?
Count Cupid's Candies
Chicken Show
Other Poultry Show
Meat Bird Show
Livestock Show
Equine Show Ring
Farm Machinery Show
Favorite Fair Memories
Outdoor Gardening Show
Indoor Plant Show
Artwork Contest
Handcrafts Contest
Baked Goods Contest
Fair Food Contest
Calendar contests

With these in mind, what duck contests can you think of?

Back
Top Bottom