Continued non-receipt of Magazine

Discussion in 'Quail' started by jvanover, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I really don't know what you're looking for here.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I really don't know what you're looking for here.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jvanover

jvanover New Egg

Sep 17, 2012
    It seems someone was premature in closing a thread containing a complaint similar to mine. I paid for a subscription in April 2012, never received a publication, sent an email to the Gamebird Gazette about the issue in August 2012 to which I never received a reply. Unlike one of the previous complaintants, Gamebird Gazette DID receive payment for my subscription. Is the Gamebird Gazette a 1-man operation? Previous complaintant noted that someone was ill, but that should not be cause to close down a publication for which someone has charged and been duly paid. I just sent another email today, but do not expect a reply. They very cleverly do not include a phone number on any of their advertising that I can find. Am I alone in this situation or are there others out there experiencing the same problem. Some years back I had a subscription and never had this kind of service or lack of service.

2. Ridge Farm

Ridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Gore, VA
    I, too, subscribed to Gamebird magazine and have not received it. I subscribed in March, contacted them in May and July and was promised an extended subscription and a copy of the magazine. It doesn't help that the magazine is only quarterly - you have to wait 4 months to see if you get it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by