converted my mother to the chicken side!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by milleryardchx, Jul 19, 2008.

1. milleryardchx

milleryardchx Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2008
    Washington State
    Well my mom hasn't been to my house for a few months but she came over this past week and i have coverted her to the chicken idea. She is building a coop right now on her five acres and I'm getting her set up with a person i know to get 8 week old pullets: 3 New Hampshire Reds, 1 BO, 2 EE, 4 Welsummers and a Welsummer Rooster!! I can't wait!!!!! And this means i get Welsummer chicks next year!!! YEAHOOOOO for me!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] ... ohh and one showgirl because my little sister wants one fluffy puff one as she says haha

2. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Well....where is she??? She should be on here with you.

We all need to welcome her to "the dark side" [​IMG]

3. milleryardchx

May 25, 2008
    Washington State
    she has been checking out the site ever sence i sent her a link to some coop designs i dont think she has gotten to the form page yet. Once your here you can never go back!

4. Davaroo

Davaroo Poultry Crank

Feb 4, 2007
    Leesville, SC
    Quote:Well, dont shoot off the rockets just yet on the Wellies. With this mix: 3 New Hampshire Reds, 1 BO, 2 EE, 4 Welsummers and a Welsummer Rooster anything is possible unless some careful pen breeding occurs.

5. milleryardchx

May 25, 2008
    Washington State
    ohhh i willl make sure the mr. and mrs. Welsummers do their job haha some how some way

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by