coockoo maran, silkie hens, straightruns and more Kitsap, WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KellyandKatie, Sep 9, 2009.

1. KellyandKatie

KellyandKatie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    I am feeling sick but here it goes
    okay, the set up and equipment can not go till the birds all do, but here is the list

13 by 7 chainlink kennel with door $85
    nightbox style coop dh built $75 ( will get measurments)
    banty(small chicken) rabbit hutch coop (door is whanky, so I use it with an x pen with a cover, listed below) $10
    plain small animal cage $10
    2 x pens $35 each
    new metal 5 gallon waterer $19
    1 gal metal waterer $8
    1 gal feeder metal $8
    plastic 1 gal waterer, misc platic 1 quart feeders and waterers, metal feed trays, etc $10 for all
    handy net $3
    2 bags of feed, oyster shell, shavings free with birds

my birds are spoiled and used to free range in the entire backyard, they follow the kids and I around, and visit with us, they beg for food and are used to be carried and handled - not flighty or mean birds, all of them are sweethearts, I have a really nice flock. They must go in pairs or groups, no lonely birds.

1 coockoo maran hen apx a year old $15
    1 black australorp apx 1 year old $15 these girls are love bugs [​IMG]4 and they are laying now too

2 silkie hens, one white bearded, and Goldie is a buff $25 each

fully feathered straight run, $8 a piece 1 cochin, 1 leghorn, 2 barred rocks

I also have
    7 muscovy ducklings, drakes and hens, lots of differant and unique colors, very friendly babies, hand raised by the kids $5 each, if you take them all you can have the garage set up for $20 extra( that is an x pen, a pool, feeders and waterers and shavings and food etc etc ) these guys are still inside- apx a month old

2 blue slate turkey plouts $15 each
    2 chocolate turkey plouts $10 each
    they are about 4 or 5 months old, the chocolates are a little younger than the slates
    they go in pairs or groups, it is not that I am against them being eaten, but I am against them being miserable and lonely their short lives up till that day- they would be ready for thanksgiving this year... or they would do a great job of eating pests and bugs in your yard too

2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    I am interested in your 2 silkie hens. Sent you a PM.

Michelle

3. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    OP, are you sure you want to do this? Is there any way you can keep your birds?

Sounds like you are not happy with your decision. I know sometimes life just happens, but I hope everything works out in a way that works the best for you.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by