Coolest Shoes EVER!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by vfem, Dec 4, 2009.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
  2. NurseNettie

NurseNettie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Northern Maine
    I saw that advertisment in a magazine just yesterday! ( not sure if it was Mother Earth News or Backyard Poultry) . I'd LOVE to get a pair - but I'm way too cheap to buy them! LOL

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I saw those too - it was in Mother Earth News. I so want a pair, but the price! [​IMG]
    Barefoot is cheaper, if a little messier. [​IMG]

4. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    I saw a guy wearing those things on the subway the last time I went to Boston. I always liked the look of them, but I have to say that in real life they look kind of silly.

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I think I look pretty silly already. I have a habit of going to the coop in my purple eeyore PJs, tucked into my black rubber coop boots, with a michelin man style red coat. The hens don't laugh, the cows don't laugh, my rooster is the only one that has a problem with my fashion sense. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  6. twister

twister Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Mississippi
    Quote:I think I look pretty silly already. I have a habit of going to the coop in my purple eeyore PJs, tucked into my black rubber coop boots, with a michelin man style red coat. The hens don't laugh, the cows don't laugh, my rooster is the only one that has a problem with my fashion sense. [​IMG]

lol, same here!

I've never seen this type of shoe before...and the ole fashioned me says, 'what will they think of next'!

7. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    My son has a pair of those. They do look very silly. They look like rubber toe socks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by