Coolest Shoes EVER!

I saw that advertisment in a magazine just yesterday! ( not sure if it was Mother Earth News or Backyard Poultry) . I'd LOVE to get a pair - but I'm way too cheap to buy them! LOL

I saw those too - it was in Mother Earth News. I so want a pair, but the price!
th.gif

Barefoot is cheaper, if a little messier.
wink.png

I saw a guy wearing those things on the subway the last time I went to Boston. I always liked the look of them, but I have to say that in real life they look kind of silly.

Quote:
I think I look pretty silly already. I have a habit of going to the coop in my purple eeyore PJs, tucked into my black rubber coop boots, with a michelin man style red coat. The hens don't laugh, the cows don't laugh, my rooster is the only one that has a problem with my fashion sense.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I think I look pretty silly already. I have a habit of going to the coop in my purple eeyore PJs, tucked into my black rubber coop boots, with a michelin man style red coat. The hens don't laugh, the cows don't laugh, my rooster is the only one that has a problem with my fashion sense.
lol.png

lol, same here!

I've never seen this type of shoe before...and the ole fashioned me says, 'what will they think of next'!

Back
Top Bottom