COOP Build has begun PICS will be updates Day 1 til Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by macadam8157, Apr 9, 2011.

1. macadam8157

macadam8157 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2011
    NC, Raleigh
    Day 1 Me and Uncle T have began coop construction!!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Welp!, thats all for today folks more tomorrow if the weather allows! [​IMG]

2. Urban Chaos

Urban Chaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    Austin
    man...you suck!!![​IMG] that already looks better than my COMPLETED coop. Good job, cant wait to see the end result.

3. Emmalion

Emmalion Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Western Massachusetts
    Cheater with a nail gun. Lol. Seriously tho great job. Wish I had an uncle T to help me.

4. ThinkingChickens

ThinkingChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2011
    I just spit a little wine laughing at your hubby. I especially like the last photo, a close up of his rear. LOL Too funny.

5. macadam8157

Mar 31, 2011
    NC, Raleigh
    Quote:Cheater?? lol Haven't you heard work smart not hard!!! lol Thx though, can't wait to be finished! I'll keep posting so yall feel free to drop in post an opinion/comment and check on status. [​IMG]

6. macadam8157

Mar 31, 2011
    NC, Raleigh
    Quote:Hubby?? Honey thats me!!! I'm "Chicken Daddy" Glad my tush put a smile on your face though lol [​IMG]

7. Jenn1399

Jenn1399 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hubby?? Honey thats me!!! I'm "Chicken Daddy" Glad my tush put a smile on your face though lol [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Too funny!!!!!

8. Emmalion

Emmalion Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Western Massachusetts
    Quote:Cheater?? lol Haven't you heard work smart not hard!!! lol Thx though, can't wait to be finished! I'll keep posting so yall feel free to drop in post an opinion/comment and check on status. [​IMG]

Lol I'm lucky I have a drill and hammer. I went and bought myself a sawzal so I didn't have to do it all ny hand.

9. macadam8157

Mar 31, 2011
    NC, Raleigh

Lol I'm lucky I have a drill and hammer. I went and bought myself a sawzal so I didn't have to do it all ny hand.

I heard that, I'm lucky to have an Uncle with all these sweet tools! All about who ya know sometimes. [​IMG]

10. WhySayWhat

WhySayWhat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Spokane
    What a lovely show...you can bring your uncle and build me a coop any day, lol. On a serious note though, great job with the coop so far! Way better than my "shack", lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by