Coop builders in Washington State ?

JeninSeattle

Hatching
Aug 26, 2015
Hi I'm looking for someone to build me a chicken coop. I want one that's build well and out of red cedar (not like the kit type) Anyone know of someone who can make a quality coop from my design ?

If you have a design, any sort of shade tree carpenter can bang a coop together for you. This isn't something that is going to require a finish guy or high level journeyman with years and years of experience. You could probably find your person on Craigslist.

You provide the design and materials and let them assemble them for you?

Ok, I thought so. I have one already, made out of plywood and wanted a better quality built coop, one so I don't cringe from the tackiness when I look out side, lol. thanks for the info.

Hi I'm looking for someone to build me a chicken coop. I want one that's build well and out of red cedar (not like the kit type) Anyone know of someone who can make a quality coop from my design ?
Hello JeninSeattle, I wondered if you found someone who was able to build you a coop and if you were happy with them. I too am looking for someone to build for me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom